NOVEMBER 15, 2018-JANUARY 15, 2019
february 4-8, 2019
announcement of TOP 5 scholars
FEBRUARY 15, 2019 (for march nmat takers)
RELEaSE OF ADMISSION RESULTS & ANNOUNCEMENT OF GRANTEES
june 5, 2019
2. Graduates or Senior students of a Pre-Med program
Candidates who successfully pass all the requirements and criteria will receive:
1. Coverage of selected candidates' NMAT fees
2. 100% discount on tuition and miscellaneous fees, and a modest monthly allowance.
1. Applicants must fill up the application form (obtain a copy from the Office of Student Life or download the file below) and submit with a copy of their latest transcript of records to the Office of the Vice President for Student Life. Deadline of submission is close of business on January 15, 2019.
2. After submission, applicants take a socio-economic assessment test at the SWU Main Campus.
3. The shortlisted Top 10 applicants will be announced on the last week of Jan 2019. Screening is based on academic performance, socio-economic assessment test, and completeness of requirements submitted.
4. The shortlisted Top 10 candidates take NMAT in Feb 2019.
5. Applicants who pass the NMAT will take School of Medicine Entrance Exam in June 2019.
6. Top 5 students who pass the School of Medicine Entrance Exam will be awarded scholarships. Results will be released in May 2019.
APPLICATION FORM FOR CHAIRMAN'S SCHOLARSHIP
(Click PDF icon to download)
Urgello Street, Cebu City Philippines 6000
Tel. No.: +63 (32) 416 4680